Choosing to make your registry public means that anyone will be able to search for it in a search engine (ex. Google). You can control this setting in Registry Settings.
Because Google prioritizes popular and unique web pages in their search results, there are a few tips to help make your registry more searchable:
- Include your full name in your registry
- Add links to your registry on your wedding website
- Share your website/registry on social media
- Visit your registry often and keep it updated
- Please note, it can take up to 10 days for your registry to show in search engine results
Blueprint has no control over the timing with search engines, and we wish we could do more. We are happy to review your registry with you to make any improvements.
If you’d like information on how to remove your registry from search engines after it’s been made searchable, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.