Can I change my registry type?
- Within your Blueprint account, you can have multiple registries with varying life events. However, you cannot change the registry life event once it’s been created.
- To add a new registry to your account, hover over the life event icon in the upper right corner, then click “Create New Registry” in the drop down menu.
How do I edit my profile and cover photos?
- Visit your registry page.
- Select the circular profile image to add a new profile photo.
- Select the “Cover Photo” button to add a new cover photo.
- There is a selection of cover photos to choose from, or you can upload your own image. All photos can be cropped to the desired size.
- The recommended sizes for uploaded photos are:
- Cover photos: 1160 x 350 pixels
- Profile photos: 150 x 150 pixels