For registries imported using Blueprint's Everyday Import feature, deleted items should be removed from both Blueprint Registry as well as the retailer registry. This will permanently remove the item, and will not allow the item to re-import itself to the registry.
Articles in this section
- May I still use Blueprint Registry if I already have other retailer registries?
- Everyday Import vs. One-Time Import
- Which retailers are eligible for Everyday Import?
- What are the best practices when importing a registry to Blueprint?
- When will my Blueprint registry update if there are changes to my imported registry?
- Why do items from my imported registries show up in an “Import" room?
- Why do gifts reappear after I delete them?
- Why are duplicate gifts showing on my registry?
- How long until my One-Time Import registry appears on Blueprint?
- Why isn't my imported registry updating on Blueprint?