The One-Time Import feature is a manual process completed by our team where we add gifts from your existing registry to Blueprint. It is available for any retailer, and any changes to the gifts should be made directly on Blueprint.
Articles in this section
- What if I already have another registry?
- What is the Everyday Import?
- What is the One-Time Import?
- What are the best practices to import a registry?
- How often does my imported registry update?
- I think my imported registry isn't updating. What should I do?
- I'm having some trouble importing my baby registry.
- I'm receiving an error message while trying to import a registry.
- What should I do if a duplicate gift is listed on my registry?