How do I edit a registry gift?
Select the gift you wish to edit in your "View Registry" window. After making any changes to the gift details please be sure to click the "Update Gift" button.
How do I mark a gift as my favorite?
You can designate your most desired gifts by marking a gift as a "favorite."
Click on the gift you wish to edit from within your registry, then click the small blue heart symbol button. Be sure to click the “Update Gift” button to save your changes.
How do I add a custom photo to my gift?
Registrants have the ability to add a personal touch to their gifts by adding a custom image.
Please note that images can only be changed for custom cash gifts, or gifts added with the “Add to Blueprint” button.
- From within your registry, click on the gift you wish to edit.
- Click the “Upload Custom Photo” link below the existing image.
- Choose your photo. The recommended size is 412 x 412 pixels.
- Crop the image to its desired size.
- Click “Crop Photo” to confirm, and “Update Gift” to save your changes.
How do I delete a gift?
To delete a gift from your registry, click on the gift and then click "Delete."
Please note that gifts with pending or completed purchases towards them may not be deleted from the registry at this time. Please contact our Concierge Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to remove.