Here are a few things to keep in mind when importing a registry:
For Everyday Import
- Everyday Import will update once a day with any new gifts added, deleted, or purchased on the retailer registry.
- Make sure every registry is public so that the Everyday Import can properly pull updates from it.
- If you want to delete any gift, delete it off the retailer registry. This will automatically remove the item from Blueprint on the next update. If you want to remove it right away, you can also delete it off of Blueprint.
Gifts purchased directly from the retailer will be updated on Blueprint. However, purchases made directly through Blueprint will not automatically update on the retailer registry. If you have guests who will be accessing the retailer registry directly, we recommend deleting any purchased item from Blueprint off of your retailer registry.
For One-Time Import
- One-Time Import registries do not import once added to Blueprint. Any changes must be made directly on Blueprint Registry.
- Make sure the registry is public so that our team has access to transfer the items.
- If you want to delete any gift, delete it from Blueprint Registry