The Everyday Import feature allows you to add existing registries from other retailers to Blueprint while automatically updating any added gifts, pricing, availability, quantities, and purchases on a daily basis.
For the best experience, here are some Best Practices using Everyday Import:
- Details will import daily, including new/deleted gifts, quantity, price and availability.
- Because your Blueprint registry is a consolidated list of all your registries, share only your Blueprint registry with gift-givers to avoid receiving duplicate gifts. We recommend making your retailer registries private once the import is complete.
- Make sure every registry remains public if you want to pull daily updates. If your external registry is private, Blueprint can’t automatically pull daily updates.
- Press the "Pause" button to stop the daily updates. You can resume them at any time.
- Changes made through Blueprint do not update on the external retailer registry. This includes gift purchases.
- To initiate a re-import manually, go to your Import Registries page and select the small circle/arrow icon next to the registry listed.
Registries listed with the following retailers are eligible for Everyday Import:
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- Crate & Barrel
- Pottery Barn
- The Container Store
- West Elm
- Williams Sonoma