How can I track my gifts?
- Order numbers in the Gift Tracker should be used to track a gift with the retailer. Most retailers have an online option to enter the order number for current tracking details.
- Every time a gift is purchased from a registry we send the registrant an email containing a summary of the gift purchased. Registrants decide if they wish to receive notification for gifts or not, and are welcome to pause their notification in the "Your Account" page at any time.
- Blueprint's Concierge Team is unable to adjust when and how registrants receive notifications in any way. This is completely up to the registrant(s).
- Registrants can also check their "Gift Tracker" for the latest purchase information, as well as available cash gifts.
How do I edit my gift notifications + promotion emails?
- Visit your Account Settings
- Edit each email type beneath "Email Preferences"
What is each status label on the Gift Tracker?
Each Gift Status label on your Gift Tracker is there to help you manage your incoming gifts. Here are the current Gift Statuses:
- Cash Available (Date): Cash is available on the date listed.
- Cash Gift: Cash gift has cleared the 72 hour pending period.
- Closed Group Gift: Group Gift was closed manually and may not be reopened.
- eGift Card: An eGift card will be sent to your Blueprint account email.
- Marked As Purchased By You: This gift was manually marked as purchased. Please contact our concierge team to undo this action.
- Purchased In-Store: The gift-giver has indicated that they purchased this gift in the retailer's store.
- Purchased Online Order#: The gift-giver has indicated they purchased this gift online. If available, please use the listed order number to track your gift with the retailer.
- Purchased Online Order# BPR: This item was purchased online through Blueprint. Please contact our concierge team to track order.
- Refunded: This gift has been returned/refunded.