How to make an item into a "group gift":
- Click the item you wish to edit.
- Select "Yes" below the label "Group Gift?"
- Choose how gift-givers may contribute: "Any Amount" or a "Fixed Amount" of cash to the gift.
- If selecting a "Fixed Amount," adjust the "Number of Guests to Split Gift," which will impact the price of each segment.
- Check out this helpful screenshot by clicking HERE.
- When adding a gift using our 'Add to Blueprint' Button, first select the option to "Receive cash value of gift & purchase yourself." Check out a helpful screenshot by clicking HERE.
Gifts added with the 'Add to Blueprint' Button are only eligible for group gifts with "Fixed Amount" contributions, and are not eligible for open contribution. If the item is added as a custom cash gift instead then it will be eligible for contributions of any amount.
All group gifts are considered cash gifts, including experience and physical gifts. This ensures that the registrant is able to control the shipping and delivery of physical gifts.