Physical gifts are purchased directly from the retailer's website. You are able to select where the item will be shipped, and add gift wrap by purchasing through the retailer. This also allows access to any sales and discount promotions.
- Select the item you wish to purchase.
- Select the quantity you wish to purchase.
- Enter your email. Copy the registrant's address. Click the "Click to Purchase" button.
- Add item to the cart in retailer's website, and proceed with checkout.
- Return to Blueprint to mark the gift as purchased by clicking "Yes" under "Did you buy this gift?"
What if there's a price difference, or the gift is out of stock?
- Registrants have the ability to manually add gifts to their registry from any online retailer. They are asked to review the price of the item before the gift is added to the registry. It is possible that an incorrect price was accidentally added, or that the retailer recently changed the price of the item.
- The correct price of the item is reflected on the retailer's website.